Sunday, December 9, 2012

Looking for a good dentist that takes monthly payments?

Q. I need to find a dentist in the Dallas Texas area, that handles exstensive oral surgery, cosmetic surgery, and that uses sedation or still uses gas. It would be helpfull if this dentist office accepts payments, because all I have is AFLAC dental, and it will not cover alot of what I need done. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

A. you can look at the yellow page under dentist section to find a dentist and then call their office to see if they accept payment plan.


are there any howard univ college of dentistry alum in the dallas/ft worth area?
Q. I recently moved to North Texas and need an affordable dentist in the metroplex to continue the treatment I started at Howard Univ. last fall. If no alum, then what orthos in the are could help me out.-I am a student with no insurance who lives in the Denton area. Thanks alot!

A. safest to check with the alum support from campus


What is the best dental insurance company for an individual?
Q. I work for a small company in Dallas,Texas that doesn't offer and medical coverage

A. I'm in Houston, and I don't know of ANY private dental policies that end up paying out more than they cost, over the long run.

Between waiting periods for work, coinsurance, deductibles, and severe coverage limits . . . you're probably best off just working out a payment plan with your dentist, or finding a local dental school.


Is there a Dentist in Dallas that will accept children with special needs at the age of 18? If so where?
Q. My daughter has special needs and right now is under the care of a dentist that is addressing her dental needs but when she turns 18 he can no longer accept her as a patient , thus making me find another dentist right away to accommodate her needs. Where should i go? And right now all she has is Medicaid and most dentist will not even accept that as payment , We can not afford a big bill like that without assistance, so what can we do?

A. Yes most will, there is no age limit





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment