Saturday, December 8, 2012

Can anyone recommend a good Cosmetic Dentist in Glendale?

Q. I live near glendale, in pasadena and need a very trustworthy cosmetic dentist in the area.

A. I can truly recommend my dentist. Dr. Marine, from Pacific Dental Care. She's a wonderful person and an extremely talented cosmetic dentist . She performed dental veneers and teeth whitening to me about a month ago, and I see my teeth prettier each day! I'm so happy with the results, she is a true professional and her practice is like a spa, very comfortable and cozy. You can visit her website: http://www.pacificdentalcare.org if you'd like to know more. Hope this helps! good luck!


can a cosmetic dentist extend my natural fangs?
Q. I have natural fangs that i would like to make just a little longer and sharper. Do you think a cosmetic dentist would be able to do that for me ? If so how would they do it
thank you.

A. I can't quite understand the intense facination with vampires and wanting to become one...?
If you are serious, this IS possible. The dentist would probably recommend a crown for this desire. (A Veneer or a simple build up of filling material would probably fracture too easily.) The dentist would grind your tooth down, take an impression and send it to a lab for fabrication which takes 2 weeks. You then come back to have your new 'fangs' cemented in place.
Since this is a novelty-type crown they may charge you a little extra for the labor and materials at the lab. The average cost per crown in $900-1,200.
Years, months or weeks down the road, if and when you change your mind and want to be normal again, just know that you may have to pay for the cost of new crowns or perhaps they can grind them down to a normal shape and length.
Hope that helps you...


Any good cosmetic dentists near Los angeles?
Q. I need a cosmetic dentist that can completely change my smile.
They can be in la, hollywood, pasadena, along that area. do they have a payment plan ?

A. None will give you payment plans for cosmetic work sorry


where can i go to check on a cosmetic dentist?
Q. im trying to looks for a good cosmetic dentist in my area 92126. theres a few but how do i check whos the best in what they do.

A. YOU must check with the American Dental Association, which can be done online through the internet. This person should be certified. After that, you can also telephone the Dental Association in your 92126 area. I wish you continued success.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment