Sunday, December 9, 2012

Wisdom teeth: Is there a difference between getting them out in a hospital, or dentist office?

Q. I need to get my wisdom teeth out, and I am able of getting my wisdom teeth out in a hospital for free (not sure if it's totally free).
Anyways, I was just wondering - whats the different between getting them out in a dentist office & hospital?

I'm very very terrified, I'm scared of pain, so would the hospital offer something better?

Thanks.

A. i had all 4 of my wisdoms out in december. it does not hurt! people who say it hurts -they are wussies! it's really not as bad as people make it out to be. just make sure you eat soft foods and try to not chew with food in the back (to prevent the stitches from coming out and to prevent bleeding).
if you can get it done at the hospital for free, go ahead. i don't think there is a difference in a hospital and the dentist office. as long as you are under anesthesia, you are good to go.
they do prescribe some type of pain medication and you will be numb for several hours after you wake up. i was really loopy to be honest, but i was not in pain. i got it done on a monday. started taking the medication on tues...stopped taking it on wednesday. i had my stitches out on that friday. don't worry! just get it done and over with! good luck!


Can a dentist office turn down a patient if that patient is a new patient?
Q. My mom has been having a lot of problems with her teeth and I keep telling her to GO TO THE DENTIST! Well she kept telling me that she didn't know where to go because all the dentist offices will turn her away because she is a new patient. Is this true!? Because it just doesn't make any sense to why a dentist office would do such a thing.

A. Some Doctors and Dentists do reject new patients because they already have enough and feel if they were to take on more they wouldn't be able to provide a specific level of care. All she has to do is call around to see who is taking new patients. Dental health is something not to be ignored. I had a friend almost die from ignoring his teeth.


What dentist office is good in Lawton Oklahoma?
Q. My husband is in the army and we are currently living in Lawton/fort sill Oklahoma and I need to find a dentist office and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good office to go too.

A. hi there,all the dentists in Lawton on this link,the address"s are on the link pages..

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Lawton+Oklahoma%3Fdentists&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7;

regards pops..


How much should i charge to install 5 anti virus programs on there computers in a dentist office?
Q. I'm just wondering how much should i charge to install 5 anti virus programs on there computers in a dentist office and clean anything that is unwanted in the computers? Thanks for your help!

A. If you are going to purchase and install antivirus programs then you should charge minimum 50 dollars per computer because 1 year program of norton is for 39 dollars,and if you are going to just install purchased programs then charge minimum of 30 dollars per computer





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment