Saturday, December 8, 2012

How Should I Reschedule my Dentist Appointment?

Q. I have my first robotics team meeting tomorrow and my dentist appointment is at the same time. I can't miss this meeting. What should I do?

A. just call the dentist and reschedule it if you got a piece of paper with the time and date they should tell you if you can do that it should be done at least 24hours in advance


What's a good way to clean your teeth before a dentist appointment?
Q. Ok so here's the deal I have a dentist appointment today and I don't want to look like a complete slob...so besides brushing what's a good way to clean your teeth so that they are as clean as can be for the dentist?

A. Just brush extra long and floss well,use a mouth wash and go.


Getting tongue pierced tomorrow, dentist appointment on Wednesday?
Q. I'm planning to get my tongue pierced tomorrow but I just realized I have a dentist appointment on Wednesday. Should I wait until after my appointment to get my tongue pierced or should my appointment not affect my piercing?
I'm just going for a cleaning.

A. Wait to get it pierced after that way when they're cleaning and they have to spray inside of your mouth with the water or use a suction, you don't cringe with pain or risk getting an infection from any of the flouride or anything (as a precaution, even though you probably wouldn't. it would probably burn though..)

Just wait to avoid irritating your tongue, too (:


I had a dentist appointment and her boobs were hitting my face?
Q. I had a dentist appointment and the assistant boobs were hitting my face. She probably has double DD's. She was like sorry about hitting you but you probably liked it. I was getting so annoyed that I wanted to get up and leave. She also put to much water in my mouth and thought I was going to drowned.

A. then you should probably switch dentists





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment