Saturday, December 8, 2012

good plan for becoming a dental assistant?

Q. I am 19 years old and currently live in Columbus, Ohio. I would like to relocate to Florida in a year.
There is no ADA approved course for dental assisting in my city. If I'm reading the info correctly, I would need to attend one to be a dental assistant in Florida. Does anyone know if this is correct?
Should I wait and attend school in Florida instead?

A. You should find a dentist first.


Is there a website where patients rate dentists, in particular orthodontists?
Q. Is there a website rating orthodontists in Cincinnati, Ohio.

A. You can try the following site :

http://columbus.doctoroogle.com/dentist_reviews.cfm/pageID/8/index/M


I'm am in need of an root canal but I do not have any health insurance, and the places that offer service for?
Q. 'm am in need of an root canal but I do not have any health insurance, and the places that offer service for a small fee only do the front teeth. Does any one know about any place in Columbus, Ohio that can help me with this problem?

A. You may want to start with your local Health Dept. I used to get my dental work done there before I had health insurance years ago. They had a dentist on staff (in Toledo).


Did American indian women always where covering on top when outside in summ?
Q. When I say top I mean covering their breast?
The area that I am talking about is in the southwest and in the summer months

A. The ones today do, unless they are at a skinny-dipping spot along the river. Most of them favor T-shirts advertising NCAA sports teams. Some have T-shirts with slogans on them, such as "Custer Had It Coming".

The ones who work in banks were conservative white blouses. The lawyers wear grey or navy-blue suits. The doctors wear lab coats. The dentists wear smocks.

Before Columbus, some did,some didn't. There were as many American Indian tribes, with as much variety in customs, as there were European nations; maybe more.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment