Saturday, December 8, 2012

Is there a dentist in beaverton Oregon area that takes payments for people with bad credit?

Q. I cannot qualify for carecredit because of bad mistakes on my credit. Is there a good dentist in the area that takes payments without running a credit check? Preferably in the beaverton or aloha area?

A. Did you contact the Virginia Garcia clinic and ask them for a dentist? There are low-income dental clinics around but they maybe closed to new people. The Russell St clinic in N.E. is good but it is far from Aloha. Maybe you can get a dentist to take monthly payments.


low cost dental work in beaverton Oregon?
Q.

A. By far the best value dollar for dollar in Beaverton
is the eHealthPlus membership. You can go to licensed
and credentialed dentists with it.


Great & Affordable Dentist in Portland, Oregon?
Q. My dental insurance coverage begins in October and I am looking for a great dentist for me & my daughter. She had a horrible dentist in the past, so I am looking for a very gentle dentist for her (she is 6, and please do not suggest Gentle dental as thats where the horrible one works). My insurance covers 100% basic, 80% minor, and 50% major work, and I have much to be done so I'm definitely looking for someone reasonable.

A. We use a wonderful Pediatric Dentist, my children actually look forward to their appointments. His name is Marshall Ruby D.M.D. and his office is on Cedar Hills Blvd. in Portland, close to Beaverton. Everyone in his office is so sweet and I think he's smart, and really likes what he does.


jobs for teens that are 14 years old.?
Q. im 14 and im looking for a job for after school and the weekends. what are some places that hire 14 year olds. if it helps i live in Beaverton, OR please help me =] thanks!

A. Normally, you will need permits as a minor to work in commercial businesses.

For young teenagers, it's not a bad idea to start out small. Since you are a girl, perhaps you can try babysitting for a neighbor. That's a common job, and you should get a decent experience out of it.

You can also ask family friends if you can help them out in their work place - perhaps a dentist or doctor's office. It should give you a more professional level of work, even if you are just xeroxing papers or filing them.

Go to your school counselor and ask for advise. They can usually give good recommendations on what you can do - perhaps working at school.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment