Sunday, December 9, 2012

Will my grades allow me to become a dentist?

Q. I make As Bs and probably one or two Cs its my sophomore year and i plan on going to University of Texas at San Antonio and trying to get into the dental school there as well. i slack off kind off and i know i will buckle down when i get to college but what kind of gpa does it take for utsa ? like 0-100 not 4.0 etc.

and by going to UTSA would i have a good chance of getting into their dental school here in San Antonio?

A. When you apply to dental school, mostly they will be looking at your undergraduate college grades, not your high school grades. So, there is still hope for you to become a dentist. You will need to buckle down and improve those grades. Dental school is mostly competitive, you should strive to have straight As or close to it.

If your grades don't quite cut it, you can improve your chances by being a well-rounded candidate in other ways. If you can get a part time job working for a dentist, that would look very good on your application, particularly if you can get the dentist to write you a letter of recommendation. If the dentist writing the recommendation is also a graduate of UTSA, so much the better!

Good luck.


Does anyone work in a Dental office in San Antonio that needs a Dental Assistant?
Q. Looking for a Dental Assistant job in San Antonio. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A. www.workintexas.com
Fill it out and then check it after 24 hours to allow the computer to get you matched up with some prospects.
Once you get the job,let me know so I can come in for some MAJOR dental work,lol.
I haven't been to a dentist in about ten years.


How do you find a good dentist?
Q. Is there a ratemd site for dentist? i need a dental implant and i need to find a good, reliable dentist to do it. i live in San Antonio, tx.

A. word of mouth,lol thats funny......... I found my dentist through family they spoke very highly of him and they were right or you can call 1 800 dentist good luck!


what do you study to be a orthodontic tecnician?
Q. I live in San Antonio TX and I can't find any schools that offer this class. Do you have to go to college/university to become one. What do you have to study????? I'm going to be a senior in high school and I really don't know what to major in or what school to go to.

A. i m not sure but may be dentistry and some bones :)
hey my gf (dentist) has a fight so cant confirm till we patch up again





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment