Monday, December 10, 2012

Looking for an Affordable / Cheap Dentist - Milwaukee or surrounding areas?

Q. I have a lot of work that needs to be done and am looking for an affordable dentist in Milwaukee or the surrounding cities as I do not have dental insurance and plan to pay cash. Anyone know of a cheaper affordable dentist?

Marquette is OUT of the question as they have a long wait (3-6 weeks just to get back to you after you apply).

Any names would be appreciated.

A. Maybe this website should be of some use to you: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars over the years. From extractions, xrays, filling...etc. all services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. good luck and hope this helps.


I need to have two crowns in molars in my back teeth. How much should this cost?
Q. Would like to know an estimate of what this procedure would cost if I pay CASH. Have no insurance. Need to find an affordable Dentist in Maryland, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Frederick, or Pennsylvania area. thx hgc

A. Probably around $1600.


are there any howard univ college of dentistry alum in the dallas/ft worth area?
Q. I recently moved to North Texas and need an affordable dentist in the metroplex to continue the treatment I started at Howard Univ. last fall. If no alum, then what orthos in the are could help me out.-I am a student with no insurance who lives in the Denton area. Thanks alot!

A. safest to check with the alum support from campus


Does anyone know of an affordable dentist in the houston area?
Q. It's for my elderly mother who is on a fixed income. The dentist in our small town gave her and estimate of $4300 for two crowns and an upper and lower partial...I think that is ridiculous, so I told her I would call around the houston area before letting her go back there. Please help and thanks in advance.

A. try a dental plan it 12.95 and comes with free optical 12.95 a month plus a free phone with 500 monthly min I have it it's great in manhattan it's expensive so I know what that must feel like they cover this believe it or not check it out at aspnational.com/websites/315004





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment