Saturday, December 8, 2012

where can i find a teeth whitener that really works?

Q. I have tried several products eg the paint on ones and the gel with the mouth guard and it does not work. I cannot afford to get it done by the dentist.. anyone have any products that have worked and i very affordable?

A. Crest White Strips are the best over the counter results I have seen. If you have tried several, you may want to call all local dentists and find out who is the cheapest for whitening. Some offices in my area run specials periodically and charge as little as $99. Also look in the phone book- in the back some dentist have coupons for whitening. With the money you spend on OTC products, it may be cheaper to go to the dentist in the long run. Dentists offer almost double the strength whitener than what you get otc. Also know, any dental work you have had done- the material does not whiten. Some of my patients swear by baking soda and peroxide. Long term use of hydrogen peroxide is not good, but short term should be okay.


Would You Use a Card That Will Save You Money At Local Businesses?
Q. I need some feedback on if you would use a card that would save you money at local businesses. Example would be 10% off at a local restaurant or FREE consultations at your local dentist office? The card is FREE to have & use! Please let me know!

A. I use a Safeway card. Lots of charities already sell the coupon booklets so you are going to have lots of competition.

If it does work, it would be a business where you are your own boss and that is great..


How do I stop search engines from redirecting me to another search engine?
Q. Every time I go to google, yahoo, msn, etc. And I type in info that I want to find. I click on the link, but instead it bring me to a site I don't want. Like if I seach for dentist, it brings me to coupons.com or something like that.

A. Sounds like a virus/malware issue. What you are describing is a classic DNS redirect, by the sounds of it. A good test would be to see if you can go to say http://www.malwarebytes.org/ as they have a very decent tool for removing this type of malicious software.

Best of luck.

NorthRockSEO


What is the best way to whiten your teeth that is under $50?
Q. I have REALLY yellow teeth and some stains. I brush my teeth like 3 times a day! what will give me the best results in like 1-2 weeks. Ps no baking soda or dentist whitening!

A. I used dazzle whitening which is a teeth whitening solution. I ordered a 14 day free trial and I am really happy with the results. I also got it with a coupon for only $1.95 so it was cheap too. If you want to try it also here is the link I used to get it: http://the-dental-makeover.com/free-trial-teeth-whitening/





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment