Monday, December 10, 2012

Have you ever been embarrassed by the message a doctor or dentist office left?

Q. Have you ever been embarrassed by the message a doctor or dentist office left? Like if there's a party so nobody answers the phone so they leave a message on your answering machine that basically says "Yeah, this is the doctor's office and we're just checking to see how your yeast infection is doing!" and everyone hears it. Am I the only one who thinks doctors and dentists need to learn to use a little discrection?

A. I can't imagine any Doctor or nurse calling and leaving a message like that. First of all it's against the law ( HIPA) .


Who do i need to hire to work in a dentist office?
Q. I want to know who to hire to work in a dentist office.

A. secretary.
Hygienist
Dental assistants
receptionist
and a dentist
and a person the make to impression and other things like crowns


what happens to dental records when that dentist office closes?
Q. like i know to identify a body they go to the dentist. but what if the dentist office closes? what happens then?

A. I believe medical records have to be retained for a certain number of years before being shredded. I would hope you'll be to another dentist sometime within a year from you last visit, in which case you have nothing to worry about because your new dentist will take new x-rays/impressions.
If your dentist hasn't already closed the office, you can request a copy of your records to take with you to a new dentist.


How do I find out what dentist office in my area has the most hotties ?
Q. It seems dentists office are either all old people or packed full o' hotties. I was think about getting my teeth cleaned so I can try to pick one up and jack a set of those sweet double roach clips they use to hold your bib on.
Is there a special search engine I can use to see who is gonna have the lookers or even a best time of day to set up an appointment? Im younger if that helps you decide

A. I admire this question. I suggest this, have your friends help you. Split up into groups and go to each one. Dropping off some type of "literature". During this recon mission have them make notes of the hotness. Have a home base and a chart system. Rank them. This should be a good starting point. Good luck soldier.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment