Saturday, December 8, 2012

Best way to clean teeth without a dentist?

Q. I'm not talking about whitening, I'm talking about delaying/helping inflamed gums and such. My boyfriend has no insurance and we have no money.. we are going to try to help his teeth out while we find a free dentist. I was thinking already of brushing and flossing multiple times a day of course and using a water-hydrogen peroxide solution for mouthwash every day along with a saltwater solution (seperately). Also, regular mouthwash. Anything else to help?
Also, he has been brushing by the way. Just thought I'd throw that out there since people might assume not. His teeth aren't in horrible condition.. just a couple cavities probably and gums that bleed a bit here and there.
Ok.. NO hydrogen peroxide lol.
Edit: Thanks to the people that obviously don't know how to read the details of the question and don't understand that I'm NOT ASKING HOW TO WHITEN TEETH. I could care less about whitening my teeth and I think he could care less also.

A. Go to your local Community College. If they have a Dental Hygiene Program the students will clean teeth for free.

P.S. Don't rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide--. It can burn the gums.


Hey , hep me HEP HEP !!! . anyone know where i can get or download a free dentist excuse for work ,?
Q. download a FREE dentist excuse for work in the morning , playing hookie and out of the blue , am being told its new policy ,, in a plckle here kids , wasnt supose to have to prove it

A. Print this and sign it


Is there any free dentist here in LA for those who have no dental insurance?
Q. Any free dental clinics you know for filling and cleaning?

A. Why do you think you should receive FREE care?? Do you know of any free restaurants or free car mechanics? If you do...please let me know, I hate paying for sh-t.
A university or college dental program usually offers service at a pretty reasonable and reduced rate. Just not for free.


Does anyone know of a dentist in CoSprings that has low or free dental services?
Q. I live on a fixed income. My teeth need a dentist. A sliding scale or free dentist near 80911??

A. Here is a link with ideas on where to look. Try your county or local health department. Many have a dental clinic with a sliding fee scale. Good luck.

http://www.nidcr.nih.gov/OralHealth/PopularPublications/FindingLowCostDentalCare





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment