Monday, December 10, 2012

What is the best way to go about finding a dentist?

Q. I'm looking to have my teeth whitened and I need to know the best method of finding the best dentist for the job.

A. From co-workers and friends.


who is the best cosmetic dentist in philadelphia?
Q. I am looking to get veneers to close the slight gap between my top teeth. Who is the best cosmetic dentist for the job whose prices are reasonable?

A. I may have a couple good leads for you. Contact me at Mairzeedotes43@aol.com I am assuming Philadelphia, Pa.
I have found staff members do not give any information except to come in for a consultation or yes veneers are done here.


What to wear to a job interview?
Q. If its a dentist office job for a dental hygienist what would I wear. I know you shouldn't wear scrubs and I wouldn't wear a suit. I think thats too much.

A. I would wear business casual.....a nice blouse and dress pants or a blouse and skirt. Make sure the skirt isn't too short.


Do you think dentistry is unnecessarily academic?
Q. Do you think dentists are being over-trained academic side of things? I mean for general dentists, their job description isn't very vast, cavity filling, sealant application, etc. I mean, it doesn't 'feel' like an academic field, it's like if a butcher learnt the anatomy of an animal.

If you feel that its necessary for dentists to like all that academic work, do you think it's possible to be able to perform dentistry like a properly trained dentist with only practical education? (say if dentist shortages in war, poor countries, etc)

A. YOU ARE WRONG IN YOUR THINKING FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS: A DENTIST IS A SPECIALIZED DOCTOR OF THE MOUTH. TO UNDERSTAND ALL THE FACTS IN DOING THIS PROFESSION A WIDE ARRAY OF EDUCATION IS REQUIRED.
ASK YOURSELF HOW MANY OF YOU FRIENDS ARE DENTISTS?
ANY TECHNICIAN MAY KNOW HOW TO DO A TASK, A DOCTOR KNOWS WHY. AND ALL THE KNOWING OF WHY TAKES MUCH TIME AND TRAINING.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment