Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What is the cost per plastic veneer?

Q. Also:
-Are there any insurances that cover some of the cost?
-How long do they last?
-Are there any discounts?

Please add any additional information.
I can't seem to find anything about them online.


If its possible, how much would a dentist in Chicago charge per veneer?
I'm not looking for LUMINEERS, I'm looking for PLASTIC VENEERS.

I'm very aware of how much Lumineers cost due to them being porcelain.


Thanks, anyways.

A. In our office it would be about $220. Not as long-lasting as veneers. It might last 5-10 years in a good situation.


How much will it cost to get one wisdom tooth removed?
Q. I Live In Chicago, IL and I need to get my wisdom teeth pulled but I was thinking of doing one at a time.I don't have insurance so I will be paying out of pocket.

A. It depends on whether you have your regular dentist do it or you go to an oral surgeon. It can cost anywhere from $350 - $1,000. You would need to call your dentist office and speak with the insurance clerk or finance manager. They can tell you the exact cost for the oral surgeon or the dentis. Many dentist are no longer pulling teeth. They will refer you to the oral surgeon.

Without insurance they sometimes have a lower fee. Also ask them if you can make payments. Most will allow for some type of payment plan. I do not think it would cost any less if you have one at the time or more than one pulled.


How much do a implant tooth cost in Chicago?
Q. I'm 19 and i have no dental insurance, I have 1 loose tooth I want to know how much will it cost to get an implant in Chicago??

A. Depending on the dentist, $2400-$3000


can i get braces free from insurance?
Q. I reallllly need braces and I've been looking for any dentists in chicago that accept insurance in chicago. I live around cook county and anywhere around irving park or places near there would be fine but i really want to get braces that my insurance will cover. I am 13 years old.......thx!

A. Braces are usually not covered under insurance. Out of pocket costs are around 4,000 bucks, no matter how good youre insurance is. Sometimes you can get your insurance to cover some of the out of pocket with money you put away in a "use it or loose it" account at the beginning of the year. Ask your parents insurance people for details, and good luck!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment